We want you to keep enjoy our jewellery for a very long time. So...
- Getting them wet is NOT advised
- We apply a resin coating to our recycled CD and Vinyl Record Earrings. Resin is strong and durable but should be treated like a ceramic as it can damage if dropped or knocked against a hard surface.
- If the resin scratches or scuffs over time... you can restore its sheen by simply buffing with a small amount of baby oil
- To clean all of our earrings simply wipe with a soft cloth
- Do not store in direct sunlight or at high temperatures
Product Care - Resin Care and Jewellery Fixings
Resin is strong and durable, as is our recycled acrylic, but both should be treated like a ceramic as they can damage if dropped or knocked against a hard surface.
To restore sheen to your resin jewellery, simply apply a basic moisturiser or natural oil.
To clean your resin or acrylic jewellery, simply wipe down with a soft cloth.
To maximise your products life and colour do not store in direct sunlight or at high temperatures. If exposed to heat and sunlight slight discolouration may occur. Do not get wet.
Our earring posts are hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel.
Any questions about your pieces and how to care for them please do not hesitate to ask.
Accidents do Happen
We understand in life accidents can happen. If you damage or break your pieces in any way please do not hesitate to contact us for advice on how to mend them or send them to our workshop for repair. All postage costs for repairs are the responsibility of the buyer. Prior to sending in your pieces into our workshop please contact us on email@example.com
All of our products are made with the utmost of care. We take pride in our work. When creating our pieces we use a variety of unique and complex techniques to achieve our beautiful aesthetic. So please keep in mind that like all things in life wearable art will wear.
Thanks and enjoy. A Smyle looks lovely on you!